Products Batteries > Low Maintenance Hybrid Batteries(LMH)
Low Maintenance Hybrid Batteries(LMH)
These high technology batteries provide additional stability and reduce the risk of battery failure especially at high temperature.
- High Power Density
Through accumulated experience in high technology.
- Negative Plate with Premium Multi- Expanders
To optimize plate storage capacity and output performance.
- High Performance Positive Plate
Produce with specific premium oxide.
- Internal Glass Mat
Provides additional stability of the positive plate during excessive cycling or deep discharge.
- High Performance separator
Provides extreme puncture resistance with reinforced welding zone while holding low back web thicknesses and increases performance of the plate.
- Improved Oxidation Stability
Reduces the risk of battery failure especially at high temperature.
- Strong Poly Propylene Container
Keeps battery cool and away from external shocks.
- The Hybrid Technology Battery
This leads to Low Self Discharge & Low maintenance.
- Designed for standard performance requirement.
Ready to install, ready to Start.
|ACDelco Part No.||Capacity @|
20 Hours (Amp)
|Overall Dimensions (MM)||Free Replacement|
- ACDelco warrants the purchaser/customer for the warranty period specified in Warranty card from the date of purchase. (warranty table attached)
- The warranty is limited to all defects arising due to faulty material or poor workmanship (The company reserve the right to certify such defects).
- The purchaser should preserve the original Invoice and warranty card for necessary verification and produce, at the time of warranty claim.
- In case of any complaint the battery has to be returned to the authorized Dealer /Distributor.
- Replacement battery has to be collected from the same location. And the customer shall not eligible for any other costs.
- The right to determine whether a battery needs replacement/rectification rests with the Company.
- In case of replacement the old battery will become Company’s property.
Exception of Warranty
- No claim shall be entertained without providing the original warranty card or original invoice.
- Tampering or overwriting on Warranty card and original invoice shall invalidate the Warranty.
- Due to normal wear and tear of parts, servicing or improper handling by unauthorized Distributor/dealer.
- Use for a purpose for which the ACDelco battery is not designed or approved by ACDelco.
- Any damage during transit, by accident, fire, flood, abuse or misuse or force majeure, etc.
- Transfer to a third party.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of battery(s) or other consequential damage.
- Use of additional accessories which can create extra load on battery will not be covered.