Products Batteries > VRLA Battery
VRLA batteries are spill proof and have a long shell life. These can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Maintenance-free, no water adding required.
- Sealed Valve-Regulated
- Spill proof / Leak proof
- Deep discharge protection
- Plate grids from lead-calcium alloy, free of antimony
- No corrosion
- Installs vertically or horizontally
- Low gassing (unless overcharged)
- Good cycling and stationary performance
- Good high rate discharges
- Long shelf life
- Rugged and vibration-resistant
- Absorptive Glass Mat System (AGM System)
Please check later for updates...
- ACDelco warrants the purchaser/customer for the warranty period specified in Warranty card from the date of purchase. (warranty table attached)
- The warranty is limited to all defects arising due to faulty material or poor workmanship (The company reserve the right to certify such defects).
- The purchaser should preserve the original Invoice and warranty card for necessary verification and produce, at the time of warranty claim.
- In case of any complaint the battery has to be returned to the authorized Dealer /Distributor.
- Replacement battery has to be collected from the same location. And the customer shall not eligible for any other costs.
- The right to determine whether a battery needs replacement/rectification rests with the Company.
- In case of replacement the old battery will become Company’s property.
Exception of Warranty
- No claim shall be entertained without providing the original warranty card or original invoice.
- Tampering or overwriting on Warranty card and original invoice shall invalidate the Warranty.
- Due to normal wear and tear of parts, servicing or improper handling by unauthorized Distributor/dealer.
- Use for a purpose for which the ACDelco battery is not designed or approved by ACDelco.
- Any damage during transit, by accident, fire, flood, abuse or misuse or force majeure, etc.
- Transfer to a third party.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of battery(s) or other consequential damage.
- Use of additional accessories which can create extra load on battery will not be covered.